Indirect Distance Pointe (IDP) Shoe Fitting
Danse Boite fitters can help size your requirements for pointe shoes or ballet shoes based on the information you can provide for them below.
Please anticipate that it will take a little longer to determine your size. We need 2-3 business days to process your tracing and information. After we do this, we will need your confirmation via e-mail or fax or SMS (09175377568) that you would like to order the pointe shoes we suggest.
(Reminder: Traced feet fittings are not as accurate as physically fitting the pointe shoes and may vary in results)
STEP ONE: TRACE YOUR FEET
i. Download the tracing paper
ii. Print two copies (one for your right foot and one for your left foot)
iii. Align heel on the 'heel' line indicated on the left-bottom corner of the tracing sheet.
iv. Make sure the pen is straight when tracing your feet
v. Make sure your weight is on the foot that your tracing (place your weight on the foot that you are tracing )
vi. Write your Name and Contact information
Download HERE Feet Tracing Paper
STEP TWO: MEASURE LENGTH AND WIDTH OF EACH FOOT
To ensure that we have the right measurement, provide the following information:
A.) The A-line indicates the width of the widest part of your feet
B.) The B-line indicate the length of your feet
Provide measurements of the A-Line and the B-Line in either inches or centimeters (cm) to ensure an accurate fitting.
STEP THREE: SEND YOUR TRACINGS
- If you have a scanner you can email us your tracings at email@example.com
- Please ensure to write your name and contact number inside each tracing and to scan at 100% print size---same as 300 dpi.
- Make sure you DO NOT skip step two because tracings can become distorted via email or fax and we need to make sure measurements are the same from you and what we receive.
- You can fax us the trace drawing to (02) 671-2487
- Please ensure to write your name and contact number inside each tracing
VIA POSTAL MAIL
- You may mail your tracings to us to the following address:
- #30 Balimbing St., Valle Verde 1, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1600
STEP FOUR: ABOUT YOU
To get a better understanding to your pointe shoe needs it's best if we can get more information about you. Please indicate the following information upon sending you feet tracing:
- Level of pointework
- Years of pointe training
- How many hours a week do you dance on pointe?
- Describe your arches: Low, Moderate, High, Very High
- US Street Shoe Size
- Do you wear pads?