The Axis pointe shoe is made with unique TMT paste which is an advanced formula of heat activated paste. This enables the dancer to significantly accelerate the breaking in process by molding the box to the contours of the feet from the very first wear. The heat activated box enables the dancer to mold the shoes to the individual contours of the feet providing comfort and durability. The curved last closely mimics the natural contours of the foot so the shank/insole stays in close contact with the instep. The heat responsive TMT shank can be modified so the breakpoint can be tailored to the individual needs of the dancer.
- Low side profile - Gives the foot an enhanced and elongated appearance
- Heel cushion - Cups the heel and holds the shape
- Contoured platform edge - Aesthetic line when on pointe
- TMT shank - Unique insole is sensitive and responsive
- Curved last - More contact points between the shoe and the foot
- Wide metatarsal outsole - Improves weight distribution
- TMT paste - Shoe can be modified to individual needs